Complete mastery of the construction phase of projects and its impacts, while respecting the implantation site
Once legal authorizations have been obtained and permits have been cleared of any claims, our projects enter the construction phase: they are then led and followed by a construction manager, a project manager engineer and an environmental engineer.
While respecting the site and its environment, in accordance with project specifications established in consultation with local actors, our team operates at all levels:
- contracting authority support
- delegated contracting authority support
- “turnkey” services
- acceptance of the work
- Guaranteeing the environmental integration of the plant regarding the implantation site;
- Encouraging the involvement of local businesses, depending on capacities available;
- All along the construction, upholding continuous information for the inhabitants of the territory.